Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Day 84


SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY
I think over again my small adventures, my fears, These small ones that seemed so big. For all the vital things I had to get and to reach. And yet there is only one great thing, The only thing. To live to see the great day that dawns And the light that fills the world. Inuit song


INTERFAITH PRAYER OF THE DAY
He Gurudeva ! hama saba ko sadbudhi dem Satkartavya karne ki pravritty dem Saca bolane ka abhyasa dem Satswarupa ka gyana dem May he bestow prudence on all of us! May he inspire us towards the righteous cause! May he guide us to speak the truth! May he make us conscious about spirituality! Grama Geeta - India


A COURSE IN MIRACLES
LESSON 84
(67) Love created me like itself.
Let me not see an illusion of myself in this.
As I look on this, let me remember my Creator. 
My Creator did not create this as I see it.
(68) Love holds no grievances.
This is no justification for denying my Self.

I will not use this to attack love.
Let this not tempt me to attack myself.


EDGAR CAYCE DAILY READING
Think on This...
For, while selflessness is the law, to belittle self is a form of selfishness and not selfless. Reading 2803-2


RELIGIOUS KOAN / MANTRA OF THE DAY
"All things being equal, nothing is special, therefore everything is special."


RANDOM ACT OF KINDNESS
It's ALL Good / God

No comments:

Post a Comment