Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Day 85

SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY
I think over again my small adventures, my fears,
These small ones that seemed so big.
For all the vital things I had to get and to reach.
And yet there is only one great thing,
The only thing.
To live to see the great day that dawns
And the light that fills the world.


Inuit song

INTERFAITH PRAYER OF THE DAY
Om sarvetra sukhinah santu sarve santu niramayah.
Sarve bhadrani pasyantu ma kascid duhkhamapnuyat
Om shantih shantih shantih

Oh Almighty! May everybody be happy!
May all be free from ailments!
May we see what is auspicious!
May no one be subject to miseries!
Oh Almighty! May there be a Peace! Peace! Peace! Everywhere.

Rigveda 4:11:51 - India - 3700 b.c.e.

A COURSE IN MIRACLES
LESSON 85
(69) My grievances hide the light of the world in me.

Let me not use this as a block to sight.
The light of the world will shine all this away. 
I have no need for this. I want to see.

(70) My salvation comes from me.

Let me not use this as a block to sight.
The light of the world will shine all this away. 
I have no need for this. I want to see.

EDGAR CAYCE DAILY READING
Think on This...
He came, the Master, in flesh and blood, even as thou didst come in flesh and blood. Yet as He then proclaimed to thee, there is a cleansing of the body, of the flesh, of the blood, in such measures that it may become illumined with power from on high; that is within thine own body to will! "Thy will, O God; not mine, but Thine, be done in me, through me."
Reading 1152-1


No comments:

Post a Comment