Friday, May 4, 2012

Day 87


SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY

When someone is full of Love and Compassion,
he cannot draw a line between
two countries, two faiths, or two religions.
Amma


INTERFAITH PRAYER OF THE DAY

Pray to put an end to hope and fear:

If it's better for me to be ill,
I pray for the blessing of illness.
If it's better for me to recover,
I pray for the blessing of recovery.
If it's better for me to die,
I pray for the blessing of death.

The Great Path of Awakening - Jamgon Kongtrul Rinpoche


A COURSE IN MIRACLES
LESSON 87
Our review today will cover these ideas:

(73) I will there be light.

This cannot hide the light I will to see. 
You stand with me in light, [name]. 
In the light this will look different.


(74) There is no will but God's.

Let me perceive this in accordance with the Will of God.
It is God's Will you are His Son, [name], and mine as well. 
This is part of God's Will for me, however I may see it.

EDGAR CAYCE DAILY READING


Think on This...

Be glad you have the opportunity to be alive at this time, and to be a part of that preparation for the coming influences of a spiritual nature that must rule the world. These are indicated, and these are part of thy experience. Be happy of it, and give thanks daily for it.
Reading 2376-3



No comments:

Post a Comment